Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Baby Led Weaning - Lamb burgers

Thought I would share this recipe as I've just made these tonight and they went down quite well.

Ingredients
500 g lamb mince
3 baking potatoes
Dijon mustard
Bread Rolls

This made two Little Legs size burgers and four adult size burgers. M ate three. No need.

Use two of the bread rolls to make breadcrumbs either in a blender or by hand as I did. I used wholemeal bread but to be honest, any will do. I then mixed the breadcrumbs with the lamb, a bit of lemon juice and a couple of teaspoons of Dijon mustard. Mix it all together make into burgers and pop into the fridge for at least half an hour.

Make the potato wedges by par boiling for 5 to 10 minutes and then cook in the oven at 200 degrees for about half an hour. The burgers take about 10 minutes frying turning regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment