Sunday, 1 November 2009

Blogging causes weight loss

I've lost two pounds. Two pounds isn't exactly earth shattering I know but I've been trying to shift the last few baby pounds for months now to no avail and now its happening. I don't think its just coincidence that this has happened since I started writing my blog almost two weeks ago. See now in my spare time I don't think about food I think about my blog. I no longer raid the cupboards I think about my blog. And, when I'm not thinking about my blog I'm thinking about other blogs. I could spend the time I spend blogging exercising but Little Legs is exercise enough for now thank you very much.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I don't think I've lost any of my baby weight yet! I just breathe in constantly!
    I think I've kinda done the same thing.. I use my blog and reading other blogs as a distraction - Keeps me away from the snack cupboard!
    Snacking is my guilty pleasure! Dam those caramel chocolate digestives!!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, as much as I'm trying to not think about the next lot. They have arrived! But I'm armed with teething gel and I know what to expect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and good luck with the next set of teeth! Will be following your posts x

    ReplyDelete