Friday, 6 November 2009

Calling all budding actors and actresses, its panto time!

Its the time of year when panto comes to town but why not try something new this year and let your children experience the fun first hand by starring in their very own panto!

Robinsons have designed an interactive website which allows your children to do just that. Visit http://bit.ly/PutOnAPanto and see what fun there is to be had. The website is really user friendly so you can leave your little ones to navigate around it on their own. The site will take them through the steps from planning, to practising and finally performing the show. They can even upload their own photographs to appear on a poster and invites advertising the performance.

I used to love things like this when I was a little girl and the website had me wishing Little Legs was a bit older so we could do our very own show.

There's scripts, props and costume ideas for Snow White, Peter Pan, Cinderella and Aladdin and M was loving the sound effects you can produce just by using your keyboard. When I asked him to do the washing up he managed to drown me out with a loud booing.

Now where's my old bridesmaid dress, I feel a Cinderella moment coming on?

No comments:

Post a Comment