Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Au revoir

Well this is a post I've been putting off writing for ages but the time has now come.

I'm going to say 'au revoir' to the blogging world. I've said 'au revoir' rather than goodbye because I want to leave things open should I choose to return. Unfortunately juggling part time work, a new business and a very wriggly eleven month old means I can't devote the time and attention to my blog which my readers deserve.

Baby led weaning led me to start the blog and I'm so glad that I did. Little Legs is now a beautiful eleven month old baby who eats everything and anything I put in front of her (as well as all the little bits she manages to find in the carpet)and I put that all down to BLW. Now she's well on the way to toddlerdom I guess my blog has run its course.

I have been completely inspired throughout my blogging time by all the talented Mums and Dads out there who manage to produce such funny, heartwarming, informed and thought provoking posts. Thank you so much to all my followers and thank you to everyone whose blog has made me laugh and cry, you know who you are.

I'll still be popping in every now and again to catch up with some of the fabulous blogs and I'm sure we'll share some 'tweets' too!

Lots of love

Carrot x

11 comments:

  1. Good luck with the business, and thank you for writing about the weaning, it was one of the reasons we decided to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah I'm so so sorry to hear you are leaving! Please stay! I love your stuff - can the blog evolve with Little Legs? Perhaps not, I do know how time consuming it can become. But we are here whenever you decide to say hello... and hopefully you'll miss writing so much you'll come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. \Good luck and hope you take up blogging again xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck - I've been thinking along the same lines myself as my life is disappearing fast due to time spent reading other blogs!! Hope to read you again in the future x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with everything - I'm finding the balance hard at the moment, hopefully in time I'll be able to find a way that it all works for me, I hope you have the same

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is hard to find the time. Hope you pop back when you get a moment & good luck with the business x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm late in reading so you may already have gone. I'm so sorry to see you go, but do pop by from time to time. Will be fascinated to hear how you are getting on (and am delighted that the business is taking up your time as it must be being a huge success! Go you!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for providing your experiences on baby led weaning and hopefully showing a few other people it can work.

    And good luck in your new business.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sad that you are leaving the blogosphere, but I totally understand. The bloggy world has totally overwhelmed me lately and I never feel caught up. I am always worrything that I am not visiting, commenting, etc. enough... But please know you are loved and if you decide to return, we'd love to hear about all your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah just caught up - which shows you exactly how slack I have been. Farewell. Loved your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like hearth mother I've only just caught up too! I'm blogging very sporadically with work and the kids - hope to hear from you again soon.

    Ellen. x

    ReplyDelete